Genoa Kingston High School
Grades 9 - 10 - 11 - 12
The following information pertains to all returning Genoa-Kingston students. If you have any questions, please contact the school office, Monday thru Thursday at 815/784-5111.
- Student Handbook 12-13
- Sports Information 13-14
- Computer/Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- District Calendar 12-13
- Medication Policy
The following list of forms is to be printed, completed and returned with the required registration fee
- Student Registration Form 2013-2014(sent home last day of school)
- Registration Fee Receipt (sent home last day of school)
- Transportation Information 13-14(required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Emergency Medical Information 13_14 (required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information 13-14 (required for each student)(Spanish Version)
- Medical Policy & Authorization for the Administration of Medication 12-13(if applicable)
- Physician Request for Self-Administration of Asthma Medications 12-13 (if applicable, 3 pages)
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications 2012-2013
Free and Reduced Lunch Applicatins 2012-2013 (Spanish)
Forms that can be saved to your computer, typed in and printed.
Information typed will not be saved.