PLCs are groups of educators who are committed to working together to help each child be more successful in school. In addition to their regular meetings and planning time, they set aside a few hours each month to:
- Collaborate with other school professionals,
- Study data about each individual student’s performance,
- Identify students who need extra help,
- Identify students who need more challenging work,
- Review best practices to help all students,
- Take action to help each student improve,
- Monitor the results of student achievement
What is a PLC?
PLC - Letter to GK Families
What are Professional Learning Communities?